SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A community outreach event with the public safety departments of Schenectady will take place Thursday, August 26 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Trustco Bank, 1048 State Street in Schenectady.
The Schenectady Police Department, Fire Department, and Buildings Department will be available to give out information about their departments, safety tips, and recruitment information.
The Police Department will have its Mobile Command Center. The Buildings Department will be able to give information on code enforcement and obtaining permits. Trustco will also be giving out 100 backpacks filled with school supplies.
The event will be in the parking lot behind Trustco Bank near the intersection of State Street and Brandywine Avenue.
More from NEWS10
- Group of House Republicans file articles of impeachment against President Biden
- Lawmakers in Northeast seek USDA support for organic dairy farmers
- Guilderland edges Shenendehowa in playoff rematch
- NYSDOH issues clarification on mask guidance for indoor sports
- NY state responds to vaccine mandate lawsuit on medical workers