SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A vulnerable adult has been found safe after Schenectady Police issued a missing vulnerable adult alert over the weekend for Elton Garvey, 58, according to the Schenectady County Unified Communications Center. Garvey reportedly has a traumatic brain injury.
Schenectady Police were searching for Garvey after he was last seen on Albany Street in the City of Schenectady at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, August 29. The communications center says he was found by Guilderland Police. The missing vulnerable adult alert was canceled early Monday morning.
- Some healthcare workers don’t want the COVID-19 vaccine
- ‘Operation Safe Stop’; Deterring drivers from passing stopped school buses
- UT will require Longhorn Band to play controversial fight song, will create new band for opposers
- President Biden pledges to cut US fossil fuel emissions up to 52% by 2030
- Out-of-state students in Vermont can sign up for vaccines April 29