SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Schenectady County Ministries (SiCM) is hosting the Hamilton Hill Neighborhood Association (HHNA) for a community meeting focused on gaining input on funds the City of Schenectady is set to receive as part of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA). The meeting will take place on Thursday, October 7 at 6:30 p.m. at the SiCM Food Pantry located at 839 Albany Street in Schenectady.
The local community has been hit hard as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and ARPA funds are said to total $52.9 million for the City as a result. Mayor McCarthy will be in attendance to join the community conversation.
Both Mayor McCarthy and the City’s Department of Development are said to be interested in seeking the community’s input for how the funds could best be utilized.
For more information contact HNNA at (518) 728-8419.
More from NEWS10:
- 10/23/2021: Fall feel this weekend, rain for the work week
- La Salle saves season with dramatic comeback win over Amsterdam
- Niskayuna blanks Saratoga to advance to Class AA semi-finals
- Siena women hold media day as they prep for November 6 exhibition
- Averill Park rolls Albany to set up three way tie in Class A