LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – New York State Police in Queensbury received the call of an altercation at DJ’s Nite Club in Lake George on Thursday, August 27, around 3 a.m.
When troopers arrived at the scene they found a man who had sustained a small laceration after he was allegedly slashed by Jason Regels, 28, of Schenectady, during a fight. The victim was transported to Glens Falls Hospital for treatment.
Regels was arrested, charged with alleged assault and possession of a weapon, according to State Police.
Regels was in the area attempting to flee by foot when taken into custody by State Police, they said.
Regels was charged with second-degree assault and third-degree criminal possession of a weapon (felonies). He was arraigned in Warren County and remanded to Warren County Jail on bail.
More from NEWS10
- $20M affordable housing development opens in Schenectady
- First-ever Disney+ Day on Nov. 12 to feature ‘Shang-Chi’ premiere, other perks
- Lawmakers push for new war memorial to honor fallen service members killed in war on terror
- 2 financial fiascos loom over federal government
- Breaking down the numbers behind one of Lake George’s best tourist seasons