MALTA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office arrested Pedro Rosario, 19, of Schenectady after he reportedly caused upwards of $250 worth of damage to one of the department’s vehicles.
The Sheriff’s Office said they were responding to a loud party complaint at Ellsworth Commons Saturday night just after 10:30 p.m. Once on scene, police said Rosario is accused of jumping up and down on the roof of a marked police car while officers were investigating the complaint.
Rosario was processed and released on appearance tickets returnable to Malta Town Court at a later date. He was then turned over to the Schenectady Police Department on their warrant.
- COVID-19 antibody treatments: What are they?
- Americade reschedules 2021 motorcycle rally for Sept. 21-25
- DPH: 28 western Massachusetts communities at high-risk for COVID-19
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- Massachusetts seeing downward trend in new COVID cases