SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Several callers reported shots fired near State Street and Hulett Street to police at about 1:10 p.m. on Thursday. When officers arrived on the scene, they say they found evidence of a shooting in the area, but located no victims.
Shortly afterward, police say a man with a gunshot wound arrived a nearby hospital, suggesting that he was injured during the incident.
There is an active scene in the area, with officers and detectives investigating. If you or someone you know has any information about the shooting, contact the department’s tip line at (518) 788-6566.
- Gov. Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 11
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- 4/11/2021: April showers bring cooler temps this week
- Mother-daughter duo believes they found centuries-old pirate sword in small North Carolina town