SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Several callers reported shots fired near State Street and Hulett Street to police at about 1:10 p.m. on Thursday. When officers arrived on the scene, they say they found evidence of a shooting in the area, but located no victims.
Shortly afterward, police say a man with a gunshot wound arrived a nearby hospital, suggesting that he was injured during the incident.
There is an active scene in the area, with officers and detectives investigating. If you or someone you know has any information about the shooting, contact the department’s tip line at (518) 788-6566.
- Saratoga Springs dealing with nearly $7 million budget shortfall
- Shen stays unbeaten with 2-0 win over CBA
- NY health inspectors plan to try to inspect Rensselaer Co. nursing home
- New York Medicaid cuts to hit low income communities
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court