NISKAYUNA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — In keeping with the governor’s orders, the Niskayuna Board of Education will make the move to virtual meetings. Monday’s meeting to discuss school configuration options starts at 6 p.m. via remote videoconference livestreamed to the public.
You can attend the meeting digitally:
- Go to https://stream.meet.google.com/stream/dab5ca55-a130-4fee-9349-e1dd2e01188e
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: Nisky123
The livestream opens at 5:55 p.m. You must log out of your Google account and switch to firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access.
The meeting agenda is available online on Niskayuna BoardDocs. The same site will also feature a recording and transcript afterward.
There is no public comment portion planned for any upcoming meetings. Instead, email comments for the record to email@example.com.
- NYS landmarks lit blue in honor of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 9/20/2020: After chilly weekend, an early-Fall warm up is on the way!
- Albany County coronavirus update
- Water main break in Schenectady
- Patriots set for Sunday night showdown in Seattle