SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Schenectady County released its latest coronavirus numbers for December 4.
There are 120 new positive cases in the county bringing the overall total of cases to 2,819. The county’s seven-day rolling average, according to New York State is 6%.
There are 513 people in quarantine after potential exposure, and 541 are in isolation.
The county said there have been 2,173 recoveries.
Demographic and other COVID-19 data is available on the Schenectady County Dashboard.
- UAlbany men’s basketball earns split with New Hampshire
- During visit to SUNY Oneonta, Chancellor Malatras talks mandatory weekly testing for SUNY students and faculty
- 1/24/21: Chill Continues Monday, Snow Arrives Tuesday
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Mitch Morse returns to Arrowhead Stadium for the first time since signing with the Bills