SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Schenectady County reported Tuesday that one more resident has died due to COVID-19, bringing the total in the County up to 23.
There have been 452 positive tests among residents since the outbreak began, and 270 of those have recovered.
There are 24 patients hospitalized for complications from coronavirus infections, although not all of those represent residents of Schenectady County.
There are 696 individuals quarantined, and 189 symptomatic individuals in isolation. One individual who is presumed to have the virus, but has not yet received a positive diagnosis, is hospitalized.
- Governor Cuomo among those nominated for TIME’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- “You know we should of never played this game. It’s 100% my fault” Jim Boeheim post game following season-opening win over Bryant
- Syracuse opens the season with a thrilling win over Bryant
- Christmas tree sales are up: Capital Region residents already in the holiday spirit