SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Schenectady County reported Tuesday that one more resident has died due to COVID-19, bringing the total in the County up to 23.
There have been 452 positive tests among residents since the outbreak began, and 270 of those have recovered.
There are 24 patients hospitalized for complications from coronavirus infections, although not all of those represent residents of Schenectady County.
There are 696 individuals quarantined, and 189 symptomatic individuals in isolation. One individual who is presumed to have the virus, but has not yet received a positive diagnosis, is hospitalized.
- Some companies want employees back in the office; some workers hesitate
- M&T Bank announces new app to help people with mental disabilities
- Royal Caribbean delays Odyssey of the Seas launch after crew tests positive for COVID-19
- Governor Baker visits White Lion Brewing in Springfield to announce small business recovery funding
- Albany County coronavirus update, June 16