SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Health officials in Schenectady County said Friday that there are 154 active cases of COVID in the county. This brings the total number of cases since testing began to 1,828. There were 26 new cases reported Friday.
There are 15 people being treated in the hospital with the virus. 1,516 people have recovered from the virus in the county.
There have been 54 deaths due to COVID since the pandemic began.
- Texas will end mask mandate, allow businesses to reopen ‘100%’
- ‘Symbol of hatred’: No charges after KKK flag hangs next door to Black family’s home
- Biden involved with Senate Dems to pass $1.9T relief package
- Colorado man loses hunting privileges for life in 48 states after poaching spree
- Who is Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul?