SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Schenectady County health officials reported two new cases of the coronavirus Tuesday afternoon. There are 20 active cases in the county.
In the county there are 302 people under a mandatory quarantine and 2 people are hospitalized. A total of 1,260 people have recovered from the virus in Schenectady County.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes