SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Schenectady County is reporting six new confirmed cases of coronavirus. It makes a total of 1,438 cases in the county.
There are 23 current confirmed positives in the county with nine people in the hospital being investigated. Forty-nine county residents have died from the virus.
Schenectady County has 312 people in quarantine and 43 people in isolation. The county has seen 1,284 people recover from the coronavirus.
- Inside NY Baseball: Mets weather mishap; Is the championship window closing for one NY baseball team?
- Stratton VA hosts drive-thru baby shower
- Inside NY Baseball: Recap of this week’s games; Marcus Stroman back in Mets rotation & ready to have an impact
- Head of Tokyo Olympics again says games will not be canceled
- 8 dead in mass shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility, shooter dead