SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Schenectady County is reporting six new confirmed cases of coronavirus. It makes a total of 1,438 cases in the county.
There are 23 current confirmed positives in the county with nine people in the hospital being investigated. Forty-nine county residents have died from the virus.
Schenectady County has 312 people in quarantine and 43 people in isolation. The county has seen 1,284 people recover from the coronavirus.
- NASA to launch new satellite to enhance data for weather models, hurricane forecasting
- Inmates can get COVID relief money, no matter their offense, judge rules
- Stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Rankings: Which states don’t bother to vote, New York in the bottom 10 states for voter turnout
- ADHD Awareness Month: Treatments and managing symptoms