SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Schenectady County Health Officials reported an additional three coronavirus cases in the county during Monday’s briefing. There have been 1,383 positive cases in the county since the outbreak began.
County officials said there are three people hospitalized in the county and 409 people are under mandatory quarantine for potential exposure.
There have been 46 coronavirus related deaths in the county since the outbreak began.
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- Florida woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- NY Blitz Digital Huddle: Week 8