SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Schenectady County is reporting and additional eight confirmed cases of coronavirus. The total number of confirmed cases for the county since the pandemic began is 1,343.
There are currently 73 confirmed active cases in the county with another 303 residents in quarantine. Eight people are hospitalized and under surveillance for the virus.
Forty-six Schenectady County residents have died from the virus. The number of people who have recovered from the virus is 1,148. Eighty-eight residents are in isolation.
- McDonald’s fan creates live map to track every broken ice cream machine in America
- No, Miley Cyrus did not inspire Amy Coney Barrett to be a judge, and other false reports this week
- $65,720 top prize TAKE 5 ticket sold at Burnt Hills store
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Schenectady man killed in car vs. tractor trailer crash