SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials say that there have been 145 accumulative cases since testing began. There are 72 people in the hospital, this number includes patients being treated in Schenectady County who reside in another county. Eight people have died due to complications from COVID-19.
21 people have been cleared of the virus and 597 people are being monitored in quarantine.
- National Grid decorating Albany Ronald McDonald House for holidays
- Address change for Fort Johnson P.O., customers must visit Amsterdam starting Friday
- Congress approves Heritage Areas & Erie Canalway bills
- Walmart announces 4th round of cash bonuses for employees
- Man wanted for shooting Mass. State Trooper shot, killed by US Marshals in NYC; 2 officers injured