SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Schenectady County is reporting 38 new cases of coronavirus on Wednesday, bringing the total number of active cases in the county to 336. Twenty-seven of the current positives requite hospital treatment.
A total of 760 people are currently being quarantined in the county and 448 are in isolation. Those in isolation include all current lab confirmed positives, presumed positives and hospitalized positives.
- Albany County coronavirus update, January 26
- Warren County looking to identify person in connection to larceny
- COVID-19 in Massachusetts: 45 new deaths, 3,477 new cases
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers
- Western Massachusetts first mass vaccination site to open in Springfield Friday