SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Schenectady County is reporting six new coronavirus cases on Wednesday, bringing the total number of active cases in the county to 41. Of the current cases, eight currently require hospital treatment.
A total of 334 Schenectady residents are currently in quarantine after potential exposure to the virus. Seventy-three people are being isolated, this includes lab-confirmed positives, presumed positives and hospitalized positives,
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?
- 3/6/2021: Cold weekend, but looking ahead to warmer week
- Albany County coronavirus update, March 6
- See inside this incredible 1940’s-era Art Deco home that just hit the market
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’