SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Schenectady County is reporting six new coronavirus cases on Wednesday, bringing the total number of active cases in the county to 41. Of the current cases, eight currently require hospital treatment.
A total of 334 Schenectady residents are currently in quarantine after potential exposure to the virus. Seventy-three people are being isolated, this includes lab-confirmed positives, presumed positives and hospitalized positives,
- Older New Yorkers reminded to receive annual flu shots
- Albany marketing company highlights Black-owned local businesses for free
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- Empire Center report: The problem with special education funding in N.Y.
- How drinking hot cocoa could make you smarter