SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Schenectady County officials are reporting an additional eight coronavirus cases on Tuesday, bringing the total number of active cases to 86. Six confirmed positive cases currently require hospital treatment, while eight people who are currently being tested for the virus are also in hospital.
A total of 422 people are currently being quarantined in Schenectady County.
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, DOH to hold online COVID-19 information session
- Pittsfield rolls out new COVID-19 vaccination information hotline
- Potential COVID exposure at Tops American Grill in Rotterdam
- Gov. Cuomo announces $25M to continue Nourish NY initiative
- First case of COVID-19 variant confirmed in Massachusetts