SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Wednesday that there have been 1,045 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the county. The Health Dept. is monitoring 41 active cases.
Of those 1,045 cases, 905 people have made a full recovery. There are no confirmed cases being treated in the hospital but seven presumed cases are. There have been 43 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
Call (518) 419-0370 to register. If it is raining or a heat advisory is issued, the testing site will be cancelled for that date.
Bridge Community Center
735 Crane Street, Schenectady 12303
Mondays: August 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Schenectady Islamic Center Parking Lot
89 North Brandywine, Schenectady 12307
Thursdays: August 6, 13, 20 and 27 from 2-6 p.m.
- Social Dilemma: Is it considered cheap to use a gift card you received to buy a gift for someone else?
- Dentists advise against participating in TikTok teeth filing challenge
- US census to end October 5, despite court order
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Floridians react to the lifting of state coronavirus restrictions