SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Monday that there have been 1,037 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the county. The Health Dept. is monitoring 37 active cases.
Of those 1,037 cases, 894 people have made a full recovery. There are no confirmed cases being treated in the hospital but four presumed cases are. There have been 43 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
Call (518) 419-0370 to register. If it is raining or a heat advisory is issued, the testing site will be cancelled for that date.
Bridge Community Center
735 Crane Street, Schenectady 12303
Mondays: August 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Schenectady Islamic Center Parking Lot
89 North Brandywine, Schenectady 12307
Thursdays: August 6, 13, 20 and 27 from 2-6 p.m.
- Queen Elizabeth marks 95th birthday in low-key fashion
- National Volunteer Week: Regional Food Bank of Northeastern NY
- Schenectady woman sentenced for stealing more than $95K in Social Security benefits
- Capital region leaders react to Chauvin verdict
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Is it Okay to Require Proof of Vax for a Backyard Party?