SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Tuesday that there have been 11 new positives reported in the county bringing the total to 926 confirmed cases of COVID-19. There are 32 active cases in the county. Four people are being treated for the virus in the hospital.
Of the 926 positive cases, 788 people have recovered, including presumed positives. Forty people have passed away due to complications from COVID-19.
- Albany County coronavirus update
- 12/5/2020: Nor’easter is a near miss for NY, but New England gets hammered
- NYS warns of scammers posing as state or federal agencies
- Christmas and COVID: Therapist on how to manage holiday stress and decisions amid the pandemic
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston