SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 902 confirmed positive cases since testing began. There are 44 active cases in the county. 788 people have recovered from the virus, this includes presumed cases.
Four people are being treated for the virus in the hospital. There have been 40 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- After challenging first season in Buffalo, Tyler Kroft comes up with huge performance vs. Rams
- Bills WR Cole Beasley on Josh Allen: “You’re gonna run through a wall for him”
- Mourners pay their respects to 11-year-old Ayshawn Davis
- Josh and Thad break down the Bills wild, comeback win over the Rams
- Federal judge postpones Trump ban on popular app TikTok