SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Tuesday that there have been 800 confirmed cases in the county since testing began. There are 33 active cases in the county as of Tuesday. 788 people have been cleared of the virus, this number includes presumed cases.
Two people with confirmed cases are being treated in the hospital, six people are also being treated who are under investigation. There have been 38 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- Study: Kids worldwide are not meeting physical activity guidelines
- Second stimulus check: Report shows first payment saved thousands from poverty
- Oscar-winning movie composer Ennio Morricone dead at 91
- Say ‘Goodbye’ to plastic: Tops Markets stops offering plastic shopping bags
- Bubonic Plague case diagnosed in China