SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Monday that there have been 762 confirmed cases in the county. The county said that 788 people have recovered from the virus including presumed cases. There are 27 active confirmed cases in the county.
Four people are being treated in the hospital. There have been 38 COVID-19 related deaths reported in the county.
- Local author looks back at nation’s deportation policy
- Man reunited with late wife’s photo after it blew away during Hurricane Sally
- Thousands of airline employees face furlough on Oct. 1 without relief from Congress
- Live: President Trump holds White House news briefing
- Positive COVID-19 test confirmed at Voorheesville Middle School