SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Monday that there have been 762 confirmed cases in the county. The county said that 788 people have recovered from the virus including presumed cases. There are 27 active confirmed cases in the county.
Four people are being treated in the hospital. There have been 38 COVID-19 related deaths reported in the county.
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Stillwater man arrested following reported domestic incident
- Stuyvesant woman arrested on Murder charge
- Schenectady police investigating 2 shooting incidents overnight
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS