SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials reported Thursday that there have been 716 lab confirmed cases in the county. The data also shows that there have been 776 recoveries which include presumed cases and confirmed cases. There are currently 49 lab confirmed active cases in Schenectady County.
There are four people with confirmed cases being treated in the hospital and five other presumed cases being treated as well. County officials have reported 36 COVID-19 related deaths.
- COVID-19 hospital data will go to White House before CDC
- Cement truck fire shuts down portion of Northway between exits 14,15
- Naya Rivera death ruled an accidental drowning, Ventura County officials say
- 07/15/2020: A perfect summer day
- Ryan Walker signs with Thunder for second year