SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials reported Wednesday that there have been 715 lab confirmed cases in the county. The data also shows that there have been 773 recoveries which include presumed cases and confirmed cases. There are currently 51 lab confirmed active cases in Schenectady County.
There are four people with confirmed cases being treated in the hospital and four other presumed cases being treated as well. County officials have reported 35 COVID-19 related deaths.
- NASA to launch new satellite to enhance data for weather models, hurricane forecasting
- Inmates can get COVID relief money, no matter their offense, judge rules
- Stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Rankings: Which states don’t bother to vote, New York in the bottom 10 states for voter turnout
- ADHD Awareness Month: Treatments and managing symptoms