SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – There have been 686 lab confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Schenectady County. There have been 711 recoveries which include confirmed and presumed cases.
There are 349 people in quarantine and 117 people in isolation, that number includes presumed and confirmed cases. There are 24 people being treated in the hospital, six confirmed cases and 18 presumed cases.
Officials say that there have been 33 COVID-19 related deaths.
Schenectady County is preparing for Phase Two of reopening which is set to begin June 3. Schenectady County is offering free cloth face coverings (masks) to Phase Two businesses for their employees. Masks can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling (518) 388-4355.
- State opens new vaccination site in Utica
- 10 Inauguration quotes from the last 10 Presidents
- Erie County cancels thousands of vaccine appointments due to low supply
- Nothing sweeter: New tests differentiate local vs. branded honeys
- Texas man threatened to shoot his children as ‘traitors’ if they turned him in over Capitol riots, documents say