SCHENECTADY COUNTY (NEWS10) – Officials said Sunday the total number of deaths in the county is currently at 29 due to COVID-19 which is unchanged from Saturday.
There have been 642 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 642 cases, 611 people have made a full recovery. There are 11 people being treated in the hospital, this number includes people who may not live in the county.
There are 400 people in quarantine with 164 people in isolation showing symptoms.
- Arbery family lawyer: Feds looking into how case handled
- Top NY judge on reopening Capital Region courts Tuesday
- Rochester softball team heading to Ohio for socially distant tournament
- Woman taken hostage by Connecticut murder suspect found safe; multi-state manhunt still underway
- Cohoes hosts Memorial Day procession and wreath-laying ceremony