SCHENECTADY COUNTY (NEWS10) – Officials said Thursday the total number of deaths in the county is currently at 29 due to COVID-19 which is unchanged from Wednesday.
There have been 626 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 626 cases, 597 people have made a full recovery. There are 13 people being treated in the hospital, this number includes people who may not live in the county.
There are 377 people in quarantine with 156 people in isolation showing symptoms.
- Small businesses feel aftershocks of Albany riots
- Lawmakers divided on president’s comments on protesters
- California man allegedly caught eating 90-year-old grandma’s body
- Republicans praise Trump for his promise to stop protests; Democrats at a loss for words
- Lawmaker: Pandemic is impacting Americans’ state of mind