SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Wednesday the total number of deaths in the county is currently at 29 due to COVID-19.
There have been 624 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 624 cases, 579 people have made a full recovery. There are 17 people being treated in the hospital, this number includes people who may not live in the county.
There are 409 people in quarantine with 161 people in isolation showing symptoms.
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Some Capital Region residents face COVID-19 vaccine scheduling issues
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot