SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The coronavirus report for Friday has been released, it shows that there have been 547 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 547 cases, 420 people have been cleared of the virus.
There are 15 people being treated in the hospital, this number includes those who may not live in the county. 573 people remain under quarantine and there are 246 people in isolation and showing symptoms.
There have been 28 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- Actor Felix Silla, known for his role as Cousin Itt on ‘The Addams Family,’ dies at 84
- UAlbany bounces back with win over UMass Lowell
- Police: FedEx shooter legally bought guns used in shooting
- Oneida County Spent Over $100,000 on Legal Fees for the NY-22 Court Case
- Flyer: Not allowed on AA flight because my mask was see-through