SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials released new information on Thursday showing that there have been 543 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 543 cases, 406 people have been cleared of the virus.
There are 19 people being treated for the virus in the hospital, this number includes patients that may not live in Schenectady County. 626 people remain under quarantine and there are 260 people in isolation and are showing symptoms.
There have been 28 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- WarEagles soar as Lake George-Hadley Luzerne beats Cambridge Salem
- Burnt Hills handles business in straight sets against Shenendehowa
- Guilderland gets great two way effort over CBA to secure top seed
- Pedaling for a purpose: Group of friends takes 800-mile bike ride for a good cause
- 3M sues Florida company over sale of fake N95 masks