SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Schenectady County officials say that since the beginning of testing there have been 101 accumulative cases of coronavirus in the county. 21 of those people are said to have recovered. There have been five deaths in the county, as of Friday afternoon.
335 people remain in mandatory quarantine.
The household hazardous waste event scheduled for May 8 has been canceled.
- Basketball coach launches campaign to help local businesses
- Bills OC Brian Daboll focused on Chiefs in AFC title game and not his future beyond this season
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- Schodack CSD sets up memorial for student killed in double murder-suicide
- Bills prepare for both Chiefs QBs with Patrick Mahomes status up in the air