SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday there have been no additional COVID-19 related deaths in the county to report since Thursday. This means the total number of deaths in the county is still at 27.
There have been 495 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 472 cases, 336 people have made a full recovery. There are 19 people being treated in the hospital, this number includes people who may not live in the county.
There are 687 people in quarantine with 257 people in isolation showing symptoms.
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape
- Officer killed in helicopter crash has ties to Johnstown