SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Tuesday that 12 people have died in the county due to complications from coronavirus. There have been 249 accumulative positive cases since testing began.
There are 27 people in the hospital being treated for COVID-19, this number includes patients that normally reside in other counties. 512 people are under quarantine and 160 people are symptomatic and are in isolation. There have been 71 people who have recovered from the virus.
- NC State earns upset win at No. 15 Virginia, handing Cavaliers 3rd loss in arow
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- SU star Tiana Mangakahia announces she’s turning pro after this season
- President Biden signs executive order, with bipartisan support, to bolster US supply chains
- Lt. Governor for a day program launched in Vermont