SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Officials said Tuesday that there have been 352 cumulative coronavirus cases in the county since testing began. Of those 352 cases, 134 people have made a full recovery.
There are 30 people being treated for the virus at the hospital, this includes people who may live in another area. 14 people have died due to complications with COVID-19.
There are 686 people under quarantine and 201 people in isolation and showing symptoms.
- Siena Basketball Claims MAAC Regular Season Title, Top Seed in Tournament
- Times Union Center to allow fans for NCAA Hockey Regional
- Saint Rose women fall short once again in loss to Bryant & Stratton Buffalo
- Siena women’s lacrosse preps season-opening back to back against Canisius
- Local business helps support Proctors Theatre