SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Schenectady County has reported six new cases of Coronavirus. They also reported six cases require hospitalization.
The current total of active cases in the county is forty-two.
A total of 334 Schenectady residents are currently in quarantine after potential exposure to the virus.
Seventy-five people are being isolated, this includes lab-confirmed positives, presumed positives, and hospitalized positives.
- Gov. Cuomo announces lowest COVID positivity rate for NYS since October 10
- 5/16/2021: A few showers and storms today, but temps stay warm
- ‘That has a cost’: Why thrift shops don’t accept everything
- Albany County coronavirus update, May 16
- Coca-Cola to discontinue one of its beverages in North America