SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Schenectady County has reported six new cases of Coronavirus. They also reported six cases require hospitalization.
The current total of active cases in the county is forty-two.
A total of 334 Schenectady residents are currently in quarantine after potential exposure to the virus.
Seventy-five people are being isolated, this includes lab-confirmed positives, presumed positives, and hospitalized positives.
- 9 more coronavirus cases confirmed in Albany city schools
- Pay-as-your-throw program removed from Troy budget
- Owl found in Rockefeller Center tree released into the wild
- St. Peter’s Health Partners enforcing no visitor policy
- As Syracuse moves forward with winter sports, John Wildhack says “Everything that we do, we do in consultation with the Onondaga Department of Health”