SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Schenectady City School District will be closed from March 16 until March 20. A tweet from the district says it is in anticipation of Schenectady County declaring a limited state of emergency due to concerns over coronavirus.
The district says they will give an update next week. They say check their website for lessons and instruction, instructions for picking up meals and for regular updates.
- WATCH: Head Coach Joe Judge Media Availability 9/23
- Andy Gresh and Yianni Kourakis break down the Patriots and Raiders game
- Tents make up social distancing essentials, but industry leader says businesses still struggle
- Local author looks back at nation’s deportation policy
- Man reunited with late wife’s photo after it blew away during Hurricane Sally