WILTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The New York State Department of Transportation (DOT) is advising motorists of lane closures on southbound I-87 between Exit 15 and Exit 16. Some lanes will be closed from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m., on October 9, for maintenance work, weather permitting.
DOT reminds drivers to move over a lane, if safely possible, or slow down significantly whenever encountering maintenance and construction vehicles in work zones, displaying red, white, blue, amber, or green lights.
Motorists are urged to slow down and drive responsibly in work zones, said DOT.
More from NEWS10:
- Unvaccinated people will likely catch COVID every 16 months on average, study finds
- Brian Laundrie’s lawyer lashes out at case conspiracy theories
- DEC outlines changes to deer hunting season
- Alec Baldwin fired prop gun that killed 1, wounded another on set of ‘Rust,’ sheriff says
- Gwen Wright: Candidate for Rensselaer County Executive discusses the issues with News10