SARATOGA, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Saratoga Hospital announced that on August 31, locations throughout Saratoga County will host free NARCAN trainings.
Masks must be worn at all times, no matter your vaccination status. Trainings will be brief, and all participants will leave with a complimentary NARCAN kit.
More from NEWS10
- Troy Night Out returns to support small businesses this Friday
- Powerball jackpot soars to $523 million
- Black, Hispanic lawmakers call for halt to Haitian deportation flights
- Newsfeed Now: Divers join search of Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito case; Police department sued for misconduct by group led by Jay-Z
- Governor Hochul says Bills stadium report coming out soon