WATERFORD, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The village of Waterford and the Governor’s Office of Storm Recovery will break ground Friday on a new consolidated fire station.
At over 15,000 square feet, the $7 million facility will act as a centralized command post during and after emergencies.
The mayor, fire chief, and other state and village officials will break ground at 11 a.m. on 8th Street behind Joseph L. Geiger Memorial Park.
- Schenectady County giving residents reusable bags ahead of ban
- Saints, Pickett pull off buzzer-beating victory
- RPI hockey shuts out Harvard, 2-0
- Lake George tops Maple Hill in quarterfinals
- Hoosick Falls knocks off Catskill