GREENFIELD, N.Y. (NEWS10) — In honor of Bailey’s eighth birthday, a cavalcade of local police vehicles and fire trucks drove by her house with sirens blaring and lights flashing.
Bailey’s mother, Stephanie, filmed the video, posted it to Facebook, and sent it to News10. Don’t worry, mom fixes the camera orientation before the birthday parade begins.
This example shows the community coming together even when a pandemic keeps us socially distant.
And from all of us at News10, happy birthday Bailey!
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Some Capital Region residents face COVID-19 vaccine scheduling issues
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot