SARATOGA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office is reporting the arrest of Nathaniel J. Bradford, 36, of the town of Saratoga for several felony sex offenses. Police say an investigation into a complaint of child sexual abuse led to Bradford’s arrest.
Bradford is accused of abusing and raping a girl under age 11 over the course of several years. The alleged abuse took place at two different locations: Bradford’s Saratoga residence, and a second location in Greenfield.
Police say Bradford knew the victim. The abuse was revealed by the victim to a friend, who reported it to authorities.
Police also say the investigation is still ongoing, and that there could be additional charges. Currently, Bradford is charged with:
- Possessing a sexual performance of a child
- Endangering the welfare of a child
- First-degree course of sexual conduct against a child
- First-degree rape
- First-degree attempted rape
- First-degree sexual abuse
- First-degree criminal sexual act
- Predatory sexual assault against a child