WILTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office has made two arrests in connection to a road rage incident that ended in a shooting. On May 19 at 10 p.m., the Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office was called to Ballard Road in the Town of Wilton for a report of a victim of a gunshot wound.
They say they found two vehicles in the area of Ballard Road and Whispering Pines Mobile Home Park. One contained the suspects in the incident and the other contained the victim.
Deputies say that Sean Bultman, 40, and Gina Kolakovic, 30, were driving together with their 2-year-old son. They say a road rage incident led to Bultman grabbing a 12-gauge shotgun and shooting the victim in the abdomen and lower leg area. The victim was taken to Albany Med with non-life-threatening injuries.
The 2-year-old was eventually taken by deputies and turned over to Wilton EMS.
- Assault in the Second Degree (D Felony)
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon Second Degree (C Felony)
- Reckless Endangerment First Degree (D Felony)
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon Third Degree (D Felony)
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child (A Misdemeanor)
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child (A Misdmemeanor)
Both Bultman and Kolakovic were arrested without incident. Bultman was arraigned in Moreau Town Court and remanded to the Saratoga County Correctional Facility on no bail due to prior felony convictions. He is scheduled to appear again in Wilton Court at a later date. Kolakovic was released on an appearance ticket.