BALLSTON SPA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A fall attraction featuring thousands of hand carved pumpkins made its return Friday night in Ballston Spa.
Ellms Family Farms welcomed back families for the second annual Pumpkin Glow & Light Show drive-thru event. Beginning at 7 p.m., cars entered the gates to enjoy the 1.5 mile course with surprises around every corner.
The enchanting Halloween experience featured more than 5,000 hand carved illuminated Jack-o’-lanterns. The farm started the event in 2020 as a way for local families to enjoy everything the fall season has to offer while keeping people safe.
“This is a great, safe activity for the whole family,” owner Garth Ellms said. “You know, most cars are full, and people call and ask is that price per ticket. No, it’s for the whole car, so we love to kind of see people make clown cars.”
The event runs until October 31.
More from NEWS10:
- 10/23/2021: Fall feel this weekend, rain for the work week
- La Salle saves season with dramatic comeback win over Amsterdam
- Niskayuna blanks Saratoga to advance to Class AA semi-finals
- Siena women hold media day as they prep for November 6 exhibition
- Averill Park rolls Albany to set up three way tie in Class A