Located at the entrance of the daycare center, the giant gourds were grown onsite by their gardener/educator.
He started the tradition five years ago and has experience growing pumpkins for competition.
Children enjoy monitoring the gardening process and love to ask questions.
The public is welcome to take pictures in front of the pumpkins located at the front entrance.
- With teen cannabis use rising, Vermont experts worry about dangers of potency
- Bipartisan act reintroduced to make sure infrastructure projects support American businesses
- More than half of NY adults have received at least one dose of a COVID vaccine
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Would Call Out Someone You Saw Shoplifting An Orange?
- 16-year-old killed after being hit by a car while crossing Central Ave