Located at the entrance of the daycare center, the giant gourds were grown onsite by their gardener/educator.
He started the tradition five years ago and has experience growing pumpkins for competition.
Children enjoy monitoring the gardening process and love to ask questions.
The public is welcome to take pictures in front of the pumpkins located at the front entrance.
- 10/26/2020: Cool and soggy start to the week
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- FBI investigating fire set in Boston ballot drop box
- One wounded in Schenectady Central Park shooting
- Bethlehem High School switches to virtual-only learning