NEW YORK (WWTI) — Two New Yorkers took home the Take Five Top Prizes.
The New York Lottery announced that two individuals received winning tickets for the October 7 Take Five drawing. According to the New York Lottery, the tickets were sold in Buffalo and Clifton Park.
The winning ticket in Buffalo was sold at Tops Market on Niagara Street and the winner took home $29,830. In Clifton Park, the ticket was sold at Ians on Route 9, and was worth $29,830.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes