MOREAU, N.Y. (NEWS10) — State Police are reporting the arrest of Zachary D. Bowers, 26, of Moreau for aggravated cruelty to animals.
Police say they received a complaint that accused Bowers of throwing a 5-month-old puppy and breaking one of its legs. The puppy does not belong to Bowers, according to police, and has been turned over to the SPCA.
The class E felony charge carries up to four years behind bars, according to maximum state sentencing guidelines.
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Victory Church “gifts for Guns” program launches
- Albany Med nurses rally ahead of planned strike