ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The New York State Department of Transportation is advising motorists to expect rolling lane closures on the southbound Adirondack Northway (Interstate 87) from Exit 10 to Exit 9 in Saratoga County, from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 9, to facilitate pavement repairs, weather permitting.
Drivers are reminded to move over a lane, if safely possible, or slow down significantly whenever encountering roadside vehicles displaying red, white, blue, amber or green lights, including maintenance and construction vehicles in work zones.
Motorists are urged to slow down and drive responsibly in work zones. Fines are doubled for speeding in a work zone. Convictions of two or more speeding violations in a work zone could result in the suspension of an individual’s driver license.
- 10 inmates arrested from Albany County Correctional Facility following site wide shakedown
- Troy man arrested for reportedly stealing over $50k in merchandise from local business
- Can you travel with kids if you’re fully vaccinated?
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 18
- 04/18/2021: Our weekend of clouds continues