ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The New York State Department of Transportation is advising motorists to expect rolling lane closures on the southbound Adirondack Northway (Interstate 87) from Exit 10 to Exit 9 in Saratoga County, from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 9, to facilitate pavement repairs, weather permitting.
Drivers are reminded to move over a lane, if safely possible, or slow down significantly whenever encountering roadside vehicles displaying red, white, blue, amber or green lights, including maintenance and construction vehicles in work zones.
Motorists are urged to slow down and drive responsibly in work zones. Fines are doubled for speeding in a work zone. Convictions of two or more speeding violations in a work zone could result in the suspension of an individual’s driver license.
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: 5 questions with Bills Owner/Team President Kim Pegula
- ”We got no stops” Jim Boeheim following loss at Pittsburgh
- Syracuse suffers third straight ACC loss falling at Pittsburgh
- Cuomo gives update on vaccine distribution across NYS