CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — In order to make it easier for residents to drop off yard waste and storm debris, the Clifton Park Transfer Station will have expanded hours on Sunday. It will be open from noon to 4 p.m. to facilitate the clean-up process for Clifton Park residents.
A permit is not needed, but you must provide ID to the attendant upon arrival to confirm Clifton Park residency.
The transfer station accepts regular yard waste year-round, Tuesdays through Saturdays, for residents during regular business hours.
- Equinox hotline officially opens
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Albany gas prices remain unchanged from last week
- 10/26/2020: Cool and soggy start to the week